PT. Mukti Mandiri Lestari provides transportation services/transportation of waste which includes hazardous / electronic waste and communication,
The transportation of hazardous waste is regulated in PP 101 of 2014 concerning Hazardous Waste Management: Art 47 The transportation of the hazardous waste must be carried out by: closed transportation means for hazardous waste category
1. transportation means open for category
2 hazardous waste.
Hazardous Waste Transportation Requirements – Have a Transport Recommendation from KLHK (valid for 5 years)
– Have a Transport Permit from the Ministry of Transportation (valid for 1 year)
– Transportation of B3 waste must use a hazardous waste manifest / document
– Transport by producers from outside their working area to the producer location must have a recommendation without change of certificate, without insurance but still using manifest.
– Transport by producers within their working area and not by public roads is not required recommendation, but obliged to make a report on the movement of B3 waste.
Hazardous Waste Transportation Requirements
– The B3 waste packaging being transported must have a B3 waste symbol and label
– Hazardous waste must be covered with rain and / or direct sunlight
– Transportation equipment is adjusted to the B3 waste to be transported
– Install SOP for emergency response and SOP for loading & unloading – Has an emergency response tool – Radio communication as a means of communication with the operation control center