Responsibilities of Consumer or Bulk Consumer
- Consumers of electrical and electronic equipment shall ensure that e-waste are deposited with the dealer or authorized collection centers.
- Bulk consumers of electrical and electronic equipment shall ensure that e-waste are auctioned to or deposited with the dealer or authorized collection centers or refurbisher or registered dismantler or recyclers or avail the pick-up or take back services provided by the producers; and
- Bulk consumers shall file annual returns in Form 3, to the concerned State Pollution Control Board or Pollution Control Committee on or before the 30th day of June following to the financial year to which that return relates.
- Every producer(s), dealer(s), collection centre(s), refurbisher(s), dismantler(s), recycler(s), auctioneer(s) consumer(s) or bulk consumer(s) shall not import used electrical and electronic equipment in Indonesia for use
E-waste or electronic waste refers to old electrical ,electronic equipment that have reached the end of their life. E-waste contains numerous toxins, which if not disposed in an appropriate manner can cause environmental pollution and health hazards. Apart from toxins e-waste also contains resources like metals and rare earths which can be recovered and reused. Proper recycling of e-waste can help ensure that these resources are extracted from e-waste while the toxins are disposed responsibly.
MUKTI MANDIRI Solutions
We offer a complete and highly efficient solution for eco-friendly management end-of-life electronic assets.
- State-of-the-art e-waste recycling facility, powered by disruptive technology
- Cost effective, high efficiency solutions for e-waste management
- DoD standard Data Sanitization and Data Destruction services
- Compliant, Secure and Transparent services
Protect The Environment
- Collection of e-waste generated during the manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment and channelizing the same for recycling or disposal.
- Collection of e-waste generated from the ‘end of life’ of their products in line with the principle of ‘Extended Producer Responsibility’ (EPR), and to ensure that such e-wastes are channelized to registered refurbisher or dismantler or recycler.